Have you ever watched a trailer for a movie, then watched the movie, only to realize the trailer collected all the best parts, or it told you nothing about the movie's real plot? While curriculum trailers aren't exactly like that, sometimes watching a two-minute trailer just won't tell you if you want to spend 4-12 weeks with the topic, or study, or author.
Watching the complete first session of the curriculum is a great indicator of what the rest of the sessions will be like. That's why we're making the first sessions of our video-based curriculum available for free on YouTube.
Today we have 50-plus full video sessions loaded on the playlist (zndr.vn/curriculumvideos). We will continue to add more until there's video available from every group study that Zondervan publishes.
Now you can watch full curriculum sessions from bestselling authors like…
- Andy Stanley (Watch "Really?" from Your Move)
- Anne Graham Lotz (Watch "He's Coming!" from Expecting to See Jesus)
- Bill Hybels (Watch "The Whisper-led Life" from The Power of a Whisper)
- Craig Groeschel (Watch "The God Kind of Weird" from WEIRD)
- Gary Thomas (Watch "God's Purpose of Marriage" from Sacred Marriage)
- Jim Cymbala (Watch "God's Heart for Us" from When God's People Pray)
- John Ortberg (Watch "Discovering the Spirit" from The Me I Want to Be)
- Mark Batterson (Watch "Becoming a Circle Maker" from The Circle Maker)
- Lysa TerKeurst (Watch "Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl…In My Heart"
- Margaret Feinberg (Watch "God Rising" from Pursuing God's Love)
- Max Lucado (Watch "When God's Story Becomes Yours" from God's Story, Your Story)
- and others
If you like what you see, you can visit Amazon, CBD.com, BN.com or your local retailer and get the DVD and Participant's Guides for yourself and your small group.
Tips for Small Group Members
- Share the videos with your small group via Facebook to discuss what you might want to study.
- Subscribe to the YouTube playlist (http://zndr.vn/curriculumvideos) because more videos are coming soon.
- Most of all, enjoy!
- Chris Fann, Zondervan Curriculum Marketing
(This post does not represent the views of Zondervan or any of its representatives. The writer's opinions are their own, and are shared for information purposes only. To receive new blogposts in your reader or email inbox, subscribe to Zondervan Blog.)